Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday Treat VIII:6


Miscellaneous week continues! I still have a few more celeb bait to add to my bday wishlist, so I'm still going.

On Friday, I started thinking more about all the hot teen web models I've seen over the years. I could go on for many, many more days to list all the ones I like. But I'll just go with one more. I've posted this hot one twice before, and she appeals to me in so many ways. One is that my wife is hot for her too, and would gladly fuck her with me. How great is that? The trouble is, like Lia, I have no idea how old she is in this pic, or now. So I can't even pick the country where it's legal to have sex with her. Oh well. I'll just have to improvise.

I want to fuck Cherry Model again today.

2 comments:

  1. Check out her facebook fan page:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121174011228745

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the subject of models, i came across this beauty while looking for cherry: http://meditech-radiologie.com/wp-content/gallery/little/3593.jpg
    Know who she is?

    ReplyDelete