Friday, June 17, 2011

Birthday Treat VIII:10

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 7/5/2011]]

This is it, folks. My final post in my ten-week, celeb-bait wishlist. After this, I'm going back to my original blog description of 18-and-above-only. And yes, I know you're disappointed. But enough is enough. Anymore of this, and I'll have to turn myself in!

Long-time readers may recognize this girl. This is my niece, Alexis, who is 13 now. She was included in two of my incest-and-jailbait fantasies during my bday wishlist last year, when she was only 12, along with her older sister and her father, my brother Steve. Since then, I've found out through Steve that both of his slutty daughters have been posting semi- and fully-nude pix of themselves online. I have some. As a result I've posted my older niece Brittany twice, and my younger niece Alexis twice. Recently, I removed all pix of all my relatives simply to be on the safe side. But today, I'm still celebrating my bday.

Now, she's not really a celeb, but since she is all over the web, (so I hear; I haven't seen her anywhere) she is sort of an internet celeb, right? So, I'm posting this pic now, but I'll probably remove it in a few weeks. It was taken several months ago when she was still 12. Enjoy it while you can, guys!

I want to fuck my niece Alexis again today.

4 comments:

  1. Dude -I love this blog. Just wish I would have discovered it before u took the family pics down. Any chance I can get u to email them to me or repost them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family can be so damn tempting and then when you get them posting pics of themselves... It is probably best to pull the pictures though I do wish I could have seen them also. But there are so many out there aren't there?

    I'm glad you're leaving your blog up. It's nice to see someone with the same perverted cravings as me around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pics - too bad. If your nieces are cute, I'd like to fuck them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what can i do to get a look at them pics. if they are all over the net then can you tell us where to find them?

    ReplyDelete