Friday, June 10, 2011

Birthday Treat VIII:5


My super-perv friend, the only person I know who knows I write this blog, asked why I haven't posted any of the world-famous teen web models. And don't think I haven't thought of it. The main reason is there're so freakin' many hot ones, it's very hard to choose. But another reason is I have no fucking idea how old any of them are, then or now.

But, since this is my miscellaneous week, I'm posting one I really, really like, especially her endless legs! And I'm sure many of you out there do too.

I want to fuck Lia Model today.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Lia. What a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did we do before web models??? Tanya is another: http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=27834_T.3_123_28lo.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like a Mexican Soap Opera actress named " Michelle Vieth ". Look her up, she is about 30 years old now, but did a bunch of TV as a teen. Also her ex-boyfriend released some nude video of her from a vacation !

    ReplyDelete