Monday, May 23, 2011

Birthday Treat VII:1


Now, for my bday week presents, I'm focusing on the only jailbait age left, and it's my absolute favorite! I love 14-year-olds, and I think I always have ever since I was 14 myself. I think many girls reach their peak at that age. They're usually fully developed, yet their breasts are young and full, their skin is soft and perfect, and many are still hanging onto their virginity, but are dying to get rid of it! So since it's my bday week, I'm celebrating by imagining myself in Germany, or Italy, or Sweden, or any of the countries where 14 is legal.

And as a bonus for me, I found way too many jailbait celebs who are still 14. This must be my lucky year! So, I'm not settling for five. I'm going to pretend the next ten celebs are with me in one of those countries.

Like this one, a cute one I've mentioned before as a Bait Alert when she turned 13. But today is different.

I want to fuck Isabelle Fuhrman today.

1 comment:

  1. I saw The Orphan for the first time this week...she is becoming gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete