Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Treat VI:3


I couldn't resist posting this adorable one today. Anyone familiar with the world of internet teen models is certainly familiar with Brittany Marie and her little sister Sherri. Anyone familiar with those two has to be familiar with their even littler sister. Now, I have to admit that even I never found her sexy. She was definitely cute, but her sisters really did it (and do it) for me. Perhaps she was simply too young. Imagine that!

But finding recent pix has become very hard. Maybe she stopped modelling, I guess. And, I'm not even sure what her real name is, or even the real names of her sisters! But thanks to link from a reader a while back, I have access to only one cute pic of this now 12-year-old. It's a rather cheap candid snapshot, but I'll go with it.

I want to fuck Preteen Model Hope today.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you find Hope? I've been a fan of Brittany and Sherri AND Hope for years! I even sent Brit some clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=966275837_33588_123_183lo.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot Anon. Great pic. So good, I changed the one I'd already used for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcum ;) i'd fuck the hell out of her

    ReplyDelete