Monday, November 22, 2010

Battle of the Emmas & Bait Alert


Due to all this bullshit out there about the newest Harry Potter movie, I've been seeing a LOT of this little hottie around. Unfortunately, most are of her now after that hideous haircut that left her looking like a little boy with leukemia. Anyway, I was having some fun webbrowsing for pix of her, and saw some blog entry with the label "Battle of the Emmas" with a long entry and comment section about who was hotter: Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, or Emma Watson.

I mean, is there any fucking doubt? Why is anyone arguing about this? True, I have posted Emma Roberts on 2/10, and Emma Stone the other day on 11/7. But, come on! I'm sure you can see from my posts from 1/25, 4/15, 4/17, and 8/8 who I would choose. So I'm posting my own Battle of the Emmas. It's no fucking contest!

I want to fuck Emma Watson again today.

COUNTDOWN TO BOOK I FINAL POST: 4 DAYS.

JAILBAIT ALERT:




One last baitalert before my hiatus. This little cutie turns 13 today, and what's remarkable is, I don't want to fuck her yet! She still seems too young and little. But she will grow up, and I'm sure she'll be doable in five years. Keep an eye on Madison Davenport.

No comments:

Post a Comment