Saturday, November 13, 2010

Another Real Real Bait


OK, I know I've made a few rules for myself on this blog, and I've broken them only once or twice. Well, I'm going on hiatus in two weeks, so my stringency is slipping. I'm breaking a rule again today. I already posted a jailbait alert for this ridiculously adorable thing back on Feb 7 when I said "Now, I'm NOT saying I want to fuck her now, but I'm pretty sure she'll be very fuckable in five years. Keep an eye on her!"

Well, things have changed, because SHE has changed. Or grown up a bit, or is growing up a bit. Whatever. The fact is she's fucking incredible. And a little look around the web shows I'm not alone. (Although I seem to be one of the first to have pointed her out to the world last winter!) Is it her amazing CSLs? Or is it something else? I don't know. Anyway, today, I'm going to assume she's 18.

I want to fuck Chloë Moretz today.

COUNTDOWN TO BOOK I FINAL POST: 13 DAYS.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know What Chloe is pondering here, when taking a photo of herself. "I wonder if I'd look good with cum on my face?"

    Answer: Yes! You'd look divine, you insanely sexy little girl!

    ReplyDelete