Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Real Bait Incest

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

Back on June 23, I mentioned how my brother Steve called to gripe about finding nude pix of his slutty daughter Brittany on her laptop, and how he's pretty sure she's emailing them around and posting them on websites and who-knows-where. Then on Oct 27, I mentioned he called again to complain more after finding more on her laptop, and on real jailbait sites. (Why was he looking there?)

I told only half story for that day.

He also called to gripe about his younger daughter Alexis. That's her above several months ago when she was 12. You might remember I included Alexis, as well as Brittany, in my birthday fantasies. Since then she's turned 13, and is following closely in her sister's footsteps. Full frontals of herself were taken and sent out to who-knows-where. Again, for some reason, he sent some to me, probably for some sympathy, but my reaction was very different. Here's one of the SFW ones:

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

I've already mentioned twice that I'd like a shot at Brittany, but now I'm aiming higher, or is it lower? What really turns me on is the following question: Who took these? Her sister? Some guy? Some girl? Any possible answer is very arousing. All I can say is, I'm saying she's 18 and the following:

I want to fuck my niece Alexis today.

COUNTDOWN TO BOOK I FINAL POST: 6 DAYS.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, I just bumped into your blog and I approve. The only problem is I came too late to see these awesome nieces and cousins and sisters-inlaw that I have read so much about... You always want what you can't have I guess, I want to see these pictures...How can I make this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta see thes pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same happened to me as the first post. Care to put them up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you mail them to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please put these back up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nobody saw them!? how can there be no comments from anyone who saw them before they were removed. it's a mystery. supposedly nothing once put onto the internet ever truly gets deleted but i can't find these pics. a little help please

    ReplyDelete