Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Real Bait XI and Not Bait Rerun


Thanks to a suggestion from a reader a few weeks ago, I've been checking out pix of this wonderful hottie on the right. I'm not sure why I haven't posted her yet; my eyes have turned toward her many times in the last year or two. Now I know she's still only 16, but that's legal in my state and in 30 more. Plus, the girl she's with here, Lorraine Nicholson, is 20, and I already posted her back on 4/16. This pic is a shot of the two of them filming the movie "Soul Surfer," and it really got me going, so I have to say the following:

I want to fuck AnnaSophia Robb and Lorraine Nicholson together today.

COUNTDOWN TO BOOK I FINAL POST: 16 DAYS.

2 comments:

  1. watching soul surfer is going to consist of my tv and a bottle of lube

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie will probably suck. I'll have to watch it with the sound off, (and maybe my pants!)

    ReplyDelete