Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Barely Legal Barely Incest

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

If you've read my bday posts from several months back, you've noticed that I included a few of my cousins in my fantasies. Believe it or not, cousins are legal in most states, including mine! Anyway, I have more cousins than those three. My dad and mom have several brothers and sisters between them, and many of them have many kids, all my cousins.

I was going through some crap at my parents' house a few weeks ago, and saw this snapshot included in last year's Christmas card. Probably from some prom or something. After gazing at it (and them) for a few hours, I quickly scanned it and emailed it to myself. She's a cousin I haven't seen in over nine years, but I'd really, really like to see her now! She's now a high school senior in Florida, and is already 18. So doubly legal!

I want to fuck my cousin Becky today.

COUNTDOWN TO BOOK I FINAL POST: 2 DAYS.

2 comments:

  1. I could bury my face in those hooters! So succulent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's certainly a dream of mine!

    ReplyDelete