Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Treat I: Triple Taboo

Today's my birthday. Yippee! Yahoo! (Sarcasm!) I turn 32 today, and my craving for hot women, girls and jailbait shows no sign of stopping. In fact, it's getting worse, especially with the bait! Since my bday is on a Fri, I'm making the next few days my bday-four-day-weekend. And I've decided to celebrate on this blog by making bday wishes that I normally wouldn't or shouldn't make.

Preface: This is a FANTASY post. I have no intention or desire to put the following into action ever!



You might have noticed that everyone I choose to wanttofuck is 18 or over. I have occasionally listed 16 and 17 year olds, who are legal in my state. But I always say that I'll fuck them when they turn 18 to make it 50-state legal. I've also been listing jailbait alerts of cute young things, between 12 and 15, who will most likely be very fuckable in the years ahead. Some I admit are fuckable right now, but I never say it on this page. For my bday, I will break this rule. In fact, I will break several rules this weekend. It's my bday, dammit, and there are people I really wanttofuck, and saying so would really freak out some people. But who the fuck cares. Today's choice is pretty perverted. But stay tuned! My choices for the next three days will be worse! Or better, if you like twisted shit.

Like today. I've been seeing pix of this little one, a cute little actress-model, for several months now, and I simply can't resist the idea of fucking her, as much as I've tried to. I usually try not to fixate on bait, especially not one this young, but I really want this one. And she's only 12 years old! It should be illegal to make 12 year olds so sexy. Here're four hot pix of her. Take a look:

BELLA, 12 YEARS OLD:









Don't try telling me I'm sick; I already know that. The thing is, she's got two older and very hot sisters too, both actress-models as well. One is still bait in some states at 17, and the other is just legal at 18.

DANI, 17 YEARS OLD:


KAILI, 18 YEARS OLD:


Here's what I'd like to do. Let's pretend we all live in Mexico. The age of consent is actually 12 years old in many parts of that country. Let's pretend we're in one of those parts today. Let's pretend the four of us are together. Let's pretend the four of us are horny.



My first bday wish is:

I want to fuck Kaili Thorne today.
I want to fuck Dani Thorne today.
I want to repeatedly fuck Bella Thorne today.
I want to fuck Kaili Thorne and Dani Thorne and Bella Thorne together today and have them fuck each other today!

12 comments:

  1. You're a suck fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me something I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude me too these girls are hot
    p.s. Bella's now thirteen
    one year closer
    p.p.s this is just a joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I know she's 13 now. (I posted her on Oct 8 for that reason.) And I wish I was joking. She's way too fucking hot for her age. Freakin dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my fantasy "I want to fuck the Thorne girls today."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the same page as regards Bella. I can't resist her charms either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bella is an ugly shit ass whore she looks like a dumb ass grandma and that slut is too skinny all u messed up jack asses r dumb ass idiots bc she is the ugliest bitch ever

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, when u think shes gonna start "leaking" nudes?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i so wish i could fuck bella

    ReplyDelete
  10. After seeing Bella Thorne's bikini/booty pics, I would eat out Bella from behind, while she is eating out Kailie who is eating out Dani(who is sitting on Kailie's face).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shes 14 now but I've been spanking it to.her since she was 11 my his what an angel I could list a 1000 things I'd do to that tight little ass

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd ream that ass out so hard to taste her little asshole before shoving my cock deep into her warm hole

    ReplyDelete