Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday Treat III: Really Close Kinfolk

Preface: This is a FANTASY post. I have no intention or desire to put the following into action ever!



You can tell I have little problem imagining fucking my fiancée's relatives, her cousins and her sisters. What about mine? Sick, huh? Maybe. I have no sisters, I can't imagine my mother at all. (Yuk.) I did imagine my distant cousin, 21 year old Jennie, this past Tues. But, it's my bday, and I want to push the limits on whoiwanttofuck.

For years, I thought some of my cousins were pretty cute. Only lately have I imagined fucking any of them. Here are two. They are both first cousins of mine, but are not relatives of each other. Heather and Jackie. Heather's father Gary is my dad's sister's husband. Jackie's father is my mom's brother Eric.

HEATHER, 15 years old.

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

JACKIE, 13 years old.

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

They both seem pretty innocent, a lot more than my fiancée's slutty hot sisters, but I have no idea if they're virgins or not. Then again, these are just family pix. Who knows what they do on their own! Heather looks like she's not afraid to let a guy see her naked, but Jackie still looks kind of innocent.

We are in Mexico again. My third bday wish is:

I want to fuck my 15-year-old cousin Heather today.
I want to fuck my 13-year-old cousin Jackie today.
I want them to fuck each other today.
I want to fuck my 15-year-old cousin Heather and my 13-year-old cousin Jackie together today.
I want my uncle Gary to fuck his 15-year-old daughter Heather and my other cousin 13-year-old Jackie with me today.
I want my uncle Eric to fuck his 13-year-old daughter Jackie and my other cousin 15-year old Heather with me today.
Then I want a three-man, two girl incestuous orgy today.

1 comment:

  1. Meh. Jackie really isn't doing it for me. :\

    But Heather...*takes hand out of pants*...yeah. XD

    ReplyDelete