Saturday, May 22, 2010

Birthday Treat II: In-Law Desire

Preface: This is a FANTASY post. I have no intention or desire to put the following into action ever!



I've listed several young friends of my fiancée here, and three of her cousins: sisters Rachel and Taylor, 20 and 18, back on Dec 30 and Jan 2, and Lynsey, 18, three times on Apr 1, 5 and 18. Now I'm going to get a little closer. My fiancée is 27 years old, and has a fairly large and stable family. She has an older bro, Brian 28, a younger bro, Justin 24, and a little sister, 19, and another little sister 15. Since I'm pretty sure my fiancée doesn't even know this blog exists, and I'm taking a wild guess that no one we know has ever seen it, I'm gonna say the following.

Her sisters are fucking hot. They're pretty slutty too. I found these pix, and many more like em, on my fiancée's laptop. Take a look:

BRIANNA, 19 years old

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

ANYA, 15 years old

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

Neither are virgins, esp the older one. I think you know where this is going, but I think I'll add a kink by inviting the brothers too. My second bday wish is I want us to be in a part of Mexico where fucking a 15 year old is legal.

I want to fuck Brianna X today.
I want to fuck Anya X today.
I want my fiancée to fuck her sister Brianna and her sister Anya today.
I want Brian and Justin to fuck my fiancée, their sister, with me, then their sister Brianna with me, then their sister Anya with me today.
Then I want a three-man, three-girl incest orgy today.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to participate in this kind of orgy. lol

    Those girls are HOT!

    ReplyDelete