Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two For a Treat


Celebrating the holidays this week with a delicious double-feature. This morning, after stumbling on a cute pic of the one on the right, I started looking around for a better one, when I found this gem. Now this is some serious bait. The one on the left is fourteen, and the other had a bday in September and is now 15. How could I pass this up?

I want to fuck Bella Thorne and Pia Mia Perez again together today.

COUNTDOWN TO FINAL POST - 12 DAYS.

2 comments:

  1. Bella is so fucking hot. I've wanted her for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted her since her first dlp commercial I'm hard just thinking about her she is on the top of my list jail bait or not there's no one I wouldn't kick out of bed for 5 minutes with her(I'm sure that's all I'd last)

    ReplyDelete