Saturday, December 24, 2011

Even Littler Stocking Stuffer


I reached the depths of my depravity on this blog with this impossibly sexy and very dangerous temptress. But I have my wife's permission to look and leer, and her agreement. She actually said it's a sad day when a 10-year old is hotter than you are. Which, of course, I disagreed. (My wife is actually really hot, lucky me!) And I swore I wouldn't let my eyes wander to this little one again, but what the hell, it's the holidays!

I want to fuck Thylane Blondeau again today.

3 comments:

  1. You got good taste. She's a little hottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to fuck her. Her skin is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie and beauty! I'd love to cuddle with her.... caress her.... making her all wet. Then to slide my cock into her smooth, bald, tight little pussy.... pure heaven.

    I'd probably blow my load in just seconds... but squirting inside that gorgeous litte girl would simply be amazing!

    ReplyDelete