Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabulous Fourteen


Not sure why I stumbled onto pix of her this morning, but as long as I'm checking out bait again, like yesterday, I'm glad I did. As usual I'm ignoring her age. How can I not?

I want to fuck Bella Thorne again today.

ANNOUNCEMENT: COUNTDOWN TO FINAL POST - 25 DAYS.


Yes folks, this is it. I'm shutting this blog down once and for all. Even though I post only every now and then, the fun is gone, and I have much better things to do. So, I'm giving it one more month, and on New Year's Day, this blog will end. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for all the posts. can i request that you spend the last month on the jailbait and former jailbait that makes this page great: selena gomez, bella thorne, chloe moretz, victoria justice,ariel winter...and more and more bella thorne. :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only guy who wants to give it to Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna bang Bella SO BAD in while she's in that pose!

    ReplyDelete