Saturday, April 2, 2011

Portman the Fifteenth


Not sure why I felt drawn to this old favorite today, but I did. So here I go again.

But first, I have a little announcement about some editing I will be doing today to some older posts. Keep reading below the fold to find out what.

In the meanwhile:

I want to fuck Natalie Portman again today.



Well, it had to happen. This imaginary wall of anonymity that we call the WWW has been pierced. Someone within three degrees of separation has let it be known that my blog is being read. Now, while this person does not know me, I know someone who knows someone whoIwanttofuck who he or she knows. Now, back when I was single, I probably wouldn't have really cared, but this site has actually had many thousands of hits, and this is a little too close for comfort. Especially when I realize this person is one who went out of his/her way to mention it to me. How many more are there who haven't?

Anyway, as a result, I will be removing all pictures of my family members whoIwanttofuck and my wife's family members whoIwanttofuck. Pics of friends and friends-of-friends will stay up for now. And I'll keep all of the posts up, just not the pics. Sorry if this affects you in some way, but I think it would be best.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: