Monday, April 11, 2011

Birthday Treat I:1


There are six work-weeks left until my 33rd bday, and I've been thinking on how I'd like to celebrate it on whoIwanttofucktoday. And I want to celebrate starting immediately!

Those of you who read my posts last year will remember that I plunged deep into fantasies concerning family members, both mine and my wife's, both adult and underage. I'm not going to go there this year. Not that I still don't have some great fantasies about them, especially my nieces and my sisters-in-law, but I'd rather focus on something else this year. And this is also due to the fact that I won't post pix of family anymore. (See explanation on April 2)

In addition to family, my fantasies last year included someone else- a certain jailbait celeb. That's what I want for my bday- jailbait celebs!

Today I'll start with some 17-year-olds, who are not technically jailbait. They are off-limits in 12 states, but in mine and in 37 others it's perfectly legal to want them, to say I want them, and to do them!

Today I'm focusing on a certain celeb who came to my attention back when she was nine years old in "School of Rock", and NO I didn't want to fuck her then! Now, she isn't classically pretty by any means, but she is often very sexy. Maybe it's those awesome CSLs. For my first bday present I want the following:

I want to fuck Miranda Cosgrove today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nyal,

    She is gorgeous...i'm looking forward to that birthday countdown! I'm a recent discoverer of your blog...and i am IMPRESSED to say the least. Man, you have some serious good taste there. I'm a guy around your age..and i'd be interested to chat or e-mail sometime.

    ReplyDelete