Saturday, March 12, 2011

In-Law Desire Redux

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

Had to get-together with my wife's family last night for some reason. Had a crappy time most of it, except that one of my wife's little sisters was there. If you recall one of my bday fantasies last year, you'll remember how I feel about the two of them. Now the older one's 20, and even more slutty! I have quite a few pics of her, but none are as hot as this one I used last May, when she was still 19.

I want to fuck my sister-in-law Brianna again today.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! :O

    I'm not usually into girls that come off as super slutty, but she's definitely sexy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Lotsa great comments from you. Thanks for your interest, and I'm glad you've been enjoying my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. :)

    This is such a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pull down those tight black shorts, grab Brianna's left arm and pin it behind her back, and fuck your slutty sister-in-law Brianna right up her fat ass! I'd love to fuck her dry and then pull out and shoot all over her back!

    ReplyDelete