Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Treat


I was actually going to post someone else today when I got up this morning. But later in the day, I started a sex-related convo with my wife. Got pretty hot. Long story short, she gets almost as hot as I do for hot young girls. This I knew already, but the encounter we had today included a bisexual threesome fantasy with this girl. Un-fucking-believable. Fortunately, I read that this girl is over 18 by now, even though many of her pix are much younger. I mean, she has to be 18 by now, with those hooters and that ass! Anyway, this gave my wife the green light to "allow her in," and it was a great day. This is one of the reasons I married her! So, my wish for today is quite clear.

I want to fuck Cherry and my wife together today.



As a treat for my fans, I'm including a self-shot of my wife for any to enjoy anyway you want. Go ahead. Do your best! You have my permission. I'm sure she'd love it! Just remember, I get to fuck this anytime I want!

1 comment: