Friday, October 8, 2010

Real Real Bait


I'm breaking my cardinal rule today, just like I did on my bday. And it's for the same chick. You might have noticed that everyone I choose to wanttofuck is 18 or over. I have occasionally listed 16 year olds as "Real Bait" and 17 year olds as "Barely Bait," who are both legal in my state. But I always say that I'll fuck them when they turn 18 to make it 50-state legal. I've also been listing "Jailbait Alerts" of cute young things, between 12 and 15, who will most likely be very fuckable in the years ahead. Some I admit are fuckable right now, but I never say it on this page. Except on my bday. And except today. This hot little fucking thing turns only 13 today. I've wanted her for many months, probably more than 12, which makes it really sick, I know!

But there's something about her which makes this an obsessive infatuation. She's just too fucking hot for her age, and too fucking sexy. That fact that she seems really loose makes it even worse, or better! In any case, I'll just give in and say it.

I want to fuck Bella Thorne today!

7 comments:

  1. this site makes me feel better about myself. i thought i was the only one..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the only one by far. A quick look around the net shows widespread admiration of her. She's fucking dangerous! That's all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the other poster, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has to grab the lube when I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, i agree with all the above. She's been causing me lower-region soreness for over a year.. thought there was something wring with me until I found here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm must be out of of touch..i hadnt heard of her until i found this blog. i'm absolutely bewitched by that picture of her...what a STAR - i'm definitly a fan now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching disney's "shake it up" everyday, re-watching on youtube, totally crazy about that two little ONEs. Bella has definitely that sex appeal thing, she's hot and knows it; If you pay attention to her movements, you'll notice this. An example? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4dF88CNmXc - 2:25, tell me if isn't truth. And the dozens of modelling photos. Also you should take a closer look to her partner, zendaya, she's more "childling", but certainly very sexy too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Bella Thorne would give a nice blowjob, I want her to suck my dick.

    ReplyDelete