Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Real Bait Incest II

[[PHOTO REMOVED BY AUTHOR 4/2/2011]]

My brother Steve is flipping out, realizing he's raising a young slut. My post from 6/23 explained how his then-13-year-old daughter was sending out nude pix of herself to who-knows-who. (She's turned 14 since then.) Now he found more on her laptop, and he's even found some posted on some jailbait sites! (Why is he looking there?) Now, he's not sure how to put a stop to it. I couldn't tell him I half-hope he can't! Not sure why he keeps sending them to me, though I think it's for some sympathy and advice.

I already included Brittany in my birthday fantasies, and in another fantasy after he showed me her pix the first time back in June. All I can say is something I can't say to him. (And I'm saying this imagining she's 18 years old!)

I want to fuck my niece Brittany again today.

1 comment: