Saturday, January 9, 2010

Barely Bait


This one caused a little dilemma. I've been seeing this pic every time I walk into fucking Walmart, and it's fucking incredible. It's probably enhanced beyond belief, but it's really nice. I finally found it online, cuz I didn't want to stand there in the store staring at it, with my fiancée right next to me. The problem is she's underage. I said I wouldn't post any bait here, but then I realized something. As of Nov 23, she's been legal in 38 states, including mine. Even in the past year, she's been legal in 31, including mine. So, in this case I'm making an exception, because this pic is so fucking hot, and I can legally do it, if she'd only let me. I will phrase my wish in the following way, even though it makes sense only if I could time travel, so it can be legal in all fifty states.

I want to fuck Miley Cyrus when she turns 18 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment