Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smokin' Sisters



I was just gonna focus on this girl, the daughter of Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon. She had her 21st birthday the other day, Aug 25th, and she's pretty freakin' hot.





Then I found out her mom was a really hot model back in the day, and still is at 45 years old. Then I found her little sister is 18 and hot too. And she has a littler sister, only 15 right now, and a little heavy. But a family orgy is too hot to pass up an underage chunky. So:

I want to fuck Amber Le Bon today.
I want to fuck her sister Saffron Le Bon today.
I want to fuck her littler sister Talullah Le Bon today.
I want to fuck her mom Yasmin Le Bon today.
I want to fuck Amber Le Bon, Saffron Le Bon, Talullah Le Bon and Yasmin Le Bon together today.

No comments:

Post a Comment