Friday, April 9, 2010

Kreaming Kristen & Bait Alert


What do I know about this chick? Not much. Except that she was in those bullshit vampire movies, she's been accused of bisexualism, and looks and sounds like an obnoxious bitch. But she is pretty cute, it's her 20th birthday today, and there're a lot of hot pix of her around today.

I want to fuck Kristen Stewart today.


JAILBAIT ALERT:




This incredible cutie turns only 12 today. I want to make this clear: I do NOT want to fuck her today!!! But, if she ages beautifully like her older sister, then I'm sure I'll want to in six years. Elle Fanning is someone to keep an eye on!

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr... I can't stand Kristen Stewart. But I wouldn't mind having her between my legs as long as I couldn't see her stupid face.

    I'm so shallow. XD

    ReplyDelete