Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Still Dyno-mite!


I caught this girl in a rerun of “That 70’s Show” last night. Still unbelievably hot at 26 years old. Loved her back when she was bait, too. I can still get off on the reruns. This girl is completely my type, deep, dark eyes, black hair, thin and petite. Yum. And she's one of the celebrities I can fuck, if I ever get the chance, approved by my fiancée! (There are ten we've agreed on, for her and for me.) Recently I heard that she and Natalie Portman will have a lesbian sex scene in an upcoming movie. I will certainly be ready for that!

I want to fuck Mila Kunis today.

2 comments:

  1. I love that list idea! If you didn't already reveal the rest of the celebrities in other posts on your blog, you should really have a post dedicated to it. :)

    I'll be looking for them as I continue reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in Dec I answered your question before I went on hiatus. Here's a cut-and-paste of it:

    "What is this Top Ten List of mine?"

    When we first got together, we often talked about celebs we had the hots for and we’d like to fuck if we got the chance. So we each made a list, and agreed that if either of us met any of these stars, and they were convinced to do so, we could have sex with them with each other’s permission. The sucky thing is Natalie Portman is not allowed to be on mine because I met her a few times while visiting my friend who went to Harvard with her. The fact I’ve already met her means it’s more likely (yeah, sure) that I could meet her again and have sex with her!

    The List has had some changes over the years, I drop some older ones and add younger ones, or just lose interest in some. These are my Top Ten now, in alphabetical order. Some will be pretty obvious: Linda Cardellini, Sasha Cohen, Selena Gomez, Mila Kunis, Parminder Nagra, Hayden Panettiere, Anna Paquin, Emmy Rossum, Amber Tamblyn, and Emma Watson. I don't pay too much attention to who is on her list, but if you really want to know, I'll find out.

    ReplyDelete